The AreTheyHappy Reputation
Platform is now GuestXM
AreTheyHappy's reputation management platform has transformed into GuestXM, offering restaurant operators next-generation software solutions for managing online reputation, customer feedback and brand performance.
Current AreTheyHappy customers: you can log in with your existing credentials, please follow the link below.
The login page now has GuestXM branding, but the same user experience for navigating the tools within your account.
Built Specifically for the
Brand-Wide, Location-Specific Feedback Management
Global Customer Success & Support Teams
Master the Art of Customer Experience with GuestXM
In this webinar, you'll learn:
- GuestXM Overview: Get a comprehensive understanding of the platform and its capabilities, and how it can revolutionize your CX program
- Building your Reputation: Discover the power of online review management and learn effective strategies to build a strong reputation in this digital landscape
- Maximizing Impact with Business Flows: Unleash the potential of Flows in your overall strategy and automate responses to enhance customer engagement and satisfaction
- Survey Best Practices: Capture and act on customer feedback through surveys that your customers will actually complete
- Insights and Analyzing the Customer Voice: Learn how to use data and analytics to gain deep insights into their needs and expectations
- GuestXM Roadmap: Be the frist to learn of our new technological advancements and features coming soon to the GuestXM platform
Your Restaurant's Guest Experience Hub
Monitor online review channels, consolidate customer feedback, and personalize surveys to help teams align on where to improve the guest experience, all within one intuitive dashboard.
Delight More Guests, Drive More Business
Customer Frequently Asked Questions
I have an urgent support ticket, what should I do?
For support inquiries please email us at email@example.com.
What happens now with my data?
Your data is safely stored in regional data centres across your continent. GuestXM is committed to protecting personal data according to data regulations in Europe and United States of America.
Is the helpdesk centre moving away?
The helpdesk centre is here to stay. Over the course of the next few weeks, we'll be undergoing site improvements and maintenance to enhance your support experience.